[nagdu] Waiting for Class

Jewel S. herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:32:52 UTC 2010

NLS has some great books about dogs. There is a book I keep on my
computer just in case. It's a first aid and emergency book. There are
several books just about guide dogs, plus books about training dogs,
and several of the make-it-yourself books have recipes for homemade
dog food and care products.

~Jewel