[nagdu] PS: . FAN MAIL FOR ARTIE.

Artie. anolden at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jul 28 13:34:46 UTC 2010

PS: After the dot, period at the start of the subject line in a new message, or after the group designation, I hit the space bar a time or two.

        Be Kind to Your List Mates and Maties.  Please Crop prior headers and trim previous messages when RePlying.   Folks on Digest will just love you to pieces.
        Artie and GDF Golden gide dog JJ by the Gulf, west central Flor'da.
        Dusty's Light will Shine Forever!

From: Artie.
July 28, 2010 9:26 AM

    When I starta new mesage on atopic, I use the BCC line to address it, same as when I reply. In the subject line, I put a dot, period, first, and inReply, at the end of the designation of the group.   That creates a pause between the designation of the group, and the topic itself, and a period at the end of the subject line.