[nagdu] Traveling to Spain with a guide dog

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 29 21:43:55 UTC 2010

Thanks, Cheryl!

Tami Smith-Kinney

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of cheryl echevarria
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 6:16 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: Re: [nagdu] Traveling to Spain with a guide dog

sure can.

First make sure all vaccinations are 30 days prior to traveling.  I am also
e-mailing the tourist office of spain here in NY, the do not handle
questions over the phone, so as soon as I get all the information I will
post and so that Tamera can also use this on NAGDU, give me a day or 2 to
get full information.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646