[nagdu] Traveling to Spain

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 30 17:16:09 UTC 2010

SPAIN
There are 562 active guide dogs owners in Spain.

There are explicit regulations governing guide dog access to public places
and facilities in all the autonomous Communities of Spain, except La Rioja.

There are no quarantine regulations to enter Spain.

Guide dogs are provided free of charge.

Further information is available from Fundacion ONCE del Perro Guia :
Tel : +34 91 632 4636, Fax : +34 91 632 4638
E-mail : mdce at once.es

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646