[nagdu] New definition of a service animal

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Jul 30 18:02:20 UTC 2010

If the child is alone, then the parents need to find a babysitter or
take better care of their kid. I don't think an adult would see a kid
seize and take the bird seriously. The concept is cool, still this
strikes me as parents letting an animal do their job very much like what
happens when a kid gets a service dog to "keep him safe".