[nagdu] EXTERNAL: Puppy raising

Danielle Nicole Larsen dnlarsen75 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 20:11:57 UTC 2010

Pretty mcuh I know Jordan and I have the same opinions on these matters so
I'll spare yout he repeat.
I just think that there are too many fakes and too many chances someone
sin't trust worthy.
It's  a risk to me that isn't worth it. When i get a dog, if I were to fill
otu reports for awhile to make sure I was a good handler, then great.
I would rather that then people who aren't great handlers having the
privlige of such wonderful dogs!