[nagdu] being reported to your school

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sat Jul 31 11:43:28 UTC 2010

One, it is something I think you should report if it is actually something
you know to be true. As a grad of the school and a member of nagdu it is
something I would hope you could effect  cheryl. I would also like to ask if
you have spoken directly to the person of whom you speak. Perhaps she
returned the dog and is waiting on a new one or perhaps there is another
answer here. Lets not speculate but investigate.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.