[nagdu] clicker training

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 22:08:18 UTC 2010

Rox'e, I think you gave a wonderful explanation of the pros of clicker
training. How did you get Laveau's food refusal skill to be good? That's
something I'm trying to work on with Beignet.  You'd think the clicker would
make her want food all the more-- but I'm really interested in hearing how
you got her to refuse food from others.
Thanks.
Hope and Beignet