[nagdu] Critical blind people

Cathryn Bonnette cathrynisfinally at verizon.net
Sat Jul 31 23:32:52 UTC 2010

Hi Julie,

Loved your story- and I have another. I got on the elevator at work with my
dog, Abby, and my boss, a deputy assistant secretary,  was standing in front
of us. Since the elevator was very crowded with standing room only and the
dress code is business professional with suits that need dry cleaning, I
didn't want Abby's nose to make spots on people's suits, so I very quietly
said to Abby, "Don't sniff." Now, my boss knew exactly what I was doing with
Abby, but he responded immediately in a defensive tone, probably with a huge
grin on his face, , "I wasn't sniffing!" which led to an elevator full of
ROLOL  Wonder if I should teach my next dog German? /smile/
Rascals all those guys.

Cathryn (& Abby)