[nagdu] Critical blind people

Jordan Frances Ortiz ortizj32 at students.rowan.edu
Sat Jul 31 23:13:09 UTC 2010

When it comes to people's handling views and styles i try to be open
minded.  as a raiser and handler i have learned to take something and
give soemthing to everyone.  I like to make a style of my own made up of
many different ideas from many different people.  Each dog needs
something different; a harsh correction may work for one but the other
may only need a soft "No".
I've been criticized by fellow handlers on how strict I am with Viola
and how soft I am... I guess everyoen sees a situation in a different
way, and some like ot think their way is right.

Jordan and Viola