[nagdu] o/t questions about the cruise to benefit the Guide Dog Foundation

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 4 12:53:57 UTC 2010

some people have been e-mailing me off list about the cruise, so I figured I
would answer here since some many have asked this so no one is confused.

The cruise is round trip out of NY sailing to Orlando, FL which is Port
Canaveral, Great Stirrup Cay, Nassau and back to NY.

You cannot start your trip in Fl, that is a port of call, the cruise lines
don't allow that you must start and finish your cruise at the same port and
not get on at another port.

unless you are part of a world cruise, where they break it up so you don't
have to take the full cruise.

But no you must leave from NY and return to NY.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com