[nagdu] Service dog helps control anxiety attacks

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Tue Jun 8 19:36:32 UTC 2010

Making it a requirement that all dogs be well socialized might hurt our
rights too in that if pet dogs are allowed everylike in Germany, then
our dogs wouldn't be regarded as special. Also, I've been told that a
grocery store can refuse to allow dogs and that includes guide or
service dogs. So, this suggestion is good, but won't solve the problem.
Me, I can't take the article seriously, this woman has a major stress
disorder yet chose a breed that people rightly or wrongly fear. What am
I missing?