[nagdu] Re problems eating

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 13 02:33:21 UTC 2010

Bogart does sound like a good boy.  Don't you just love that crazy poodle
run at the park?  /lol/  I think the running crazily in wide circles, then
checking in with the humans is a poodle thing.  All the ones I know do it.
Makes it much easier to keep track of your dog that way.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney