[nagdu] Re problems eating

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Wed Jun 16 00:03:40 UTC 2010

Hi Gary,

Welcome home to you and Bogart.  I enjoyed reading your  blog while you were
training and all your experiences.  Don't have much advice for you about
Bogart's eating problem, but from what I understand, that's just the way
poodles are.  I have a golden vacuum cleaner, so I have no idea what it's
like to have a dog that won't eat willingly.  I know what some people do,
and what I did when my last dog was older and didn't want to eat all the
time, I would put just enough water on the kibble to moisten it, stir it
around and let it soak for a bit.  Maybe he would like it better that way,
don't know.  Glad to hear Bogart is settling in nicely otherwise though.

AnnaLisa and Sundance the golden goat