[nagdu] waiting time?

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Tue Jun 15 22:17:08 UTC 2010

Hi Jessica,
I don't think bugging the schools make anything go faster.  I know it is
hard to wait - been there, done that.  The wait is around 6 to 8 months
AFTER you get in all your info, medical, videos, etc.  they aren't going to
call you into a class if there is no dog they feel will be a good match for
you.  The wait is hard but it has to be endured! LOL!  Just hang in there
and go aboout your life.  When they think they have a match and a spot in a
class, they'll contact you.  Meanwhile, decide which school you want and
reply to them right away when you get a date.

Hang in there!

Lyn and Landon