[nagdu] waiting time?

Katrin Andberg katrin at maplewooddog.com
Wed Jun 16 16:01:39 UTC 2010

Hi Gail

I saw your post on the NAGDU list about O&M.  I don't know if you had heard
of it but I know that Leader Dog has a week long intensive O&M training
program that may be something of interest to you.  I know someone in KS (I
think she is in Kansas anyway) who decided to go to that program as there
were no services locally for her for at home O&M.  She seemed very pleased
with the training and they even did the Trekker Breeze GPS navigation system
training with her while she was there.

Just thought I would let you know in case you hadn't heard of that.

Good luck with searching for a guide dog!

Katrin

Katrin Andberg & "James"

 <mailto:katrin at maplewooddog.com> katrin at maplewooddog.com