[nagdu] cane and dog?

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Jun 16 18:10:20 UTC 2010

Linda,

Thanks!  The dizziness is most likely a symptom of intolerance to the pain
medication.  Unfortunately I am intolerant to almost every pain medication
I've tried.  I won't go into the details, but moderate dizziness is
definitely better than the other options! *smile*
BTW I have discussed all of this with the doctor.  This is the best we could
come up with for now and since it is a temporary situation I am not willing
to do a lot of experimentation.

Thanks for your concern,
Julie