[nagdu] cane and dog?

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Jun 14 23:39:17 UTC 2010

Hey Julie,
I'd sure talk to the doctor about the dizziness related to medication.
Something doesn't sound right to me.  Most pain meds don't have that effect
and it may be a side effect showing your intolerance to the particular drug.

Hope all winds up okay.  Be careful - get a support cane with the rubber tip
on it.  Or, maybe you might like to rethink much walking until you get the
dizziness resolved.

Take care.

Lyn and Landon