[nagdu] Hello from returning member

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Jun 16 18:35:16 UTC 2010

Gail,

LOL Yes, I get the weather issues!  I'm in eastern Nebraska.

Have you heard of Noah's Assistance Dogs?  They are here in Crete NE.  Not a
big school and the wait can be very long.  But I wanted to pass it along as
another local option.

Yes, the lab/Boxer is an interesting mix.  From all accounts he favors the
Boxer end of things.  He's an incredible dog that I am deeply bonded to, but
he's not a dog for the average handler. *smile*

Julie