[nagdu] o/t reason why I...

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 17 15:55:03 UTC 2010

So sorry a few more here:

1.  They offer the best fundraising opportunity over the competition
2.  Most ports to travel from including Baltimore, NY, Boston to name a few
that don't, California, Hawaii, plus Europe, Asia and Australia
3.  Freestyle cruising you don't need to dress up for dinner for formal
nights unless you want to.

And many other opportunities for me to offer them over some of the others,
but in the future if your organization or yourself want to use another
cruise line, I do them all, when I am doing them for my business for third
party fundraisers, then I use the one that will give the fundraiser the most
money that I can get.

I of course love princess, carnival, royal Caribbean, and the others.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com