[nagdu] latest reply this morning from Norwegian Cruise Line

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 14:36:32 UTC 2010

Here is the latest information from NCL, I would put my original e-mail to
them into this, but that would not work since it mentions the person this is
having issues with them. But I can reply and just xxx out the person's name
to send this to all. I also included some issues with loud music on the
Pride of America that does the Hawaiian Island Cruise, so you see, people
and companies to try and change if you are willing to work with them as
well.

Good morning Cheryl,

As I relayed to xxxx this morning, this is very disappointing to
hear.  If there have been previous customer service failures onboard,
all I can do is sincerely apologize to you for them.

Going forward, I can assure you that if you decide to book NCL, I will
ensure that all the details regarding the relief area and the care and
cleaning of the boxes will be handled.

In addition to that, we have in place what we did not have before which
is a dedicated person onboard that is in charge of looking after this
very type of issue.  They deal with guests that have special needs and
liaison with the other areas to ensure everything that the guest needs
is in place.

I am happy to help you with your arrangements to ensure that your
expectations are met.

I am getting ready to go into a meeting now but am anxious to speak with
you so I will call you when I am out.

Regards,

Catherine Vazquez / Manager, Resolution Department/ Executive Offices/
Help Desk /Access Desk/ Revenue Operations Support
cvazquez at ncl.com
(305)436-4471 fax (305)436-4127