[nagdu] Norwegian Cruse Lines

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 14:51:16 UTC 2010

Thank you Cathy and all the hard work you are doing for all of us. A lot of
what you have said, I have posted to the talk lists, your responses from
Norwegian Cruise Lines, it seems that NCL is trying there best to service
all passengers and not just the needs of the blind and guide dogs, but for
me I am definitely keeping my group with NCL.

I have also relayed the information to the grad list with the guide dog
foundation as well in hopes some of the graduates will come as well as the
supporters of this event.

I do hope that my friend will decide to go since if I remember correctly she
will sail sooner then I do, and if she does go and I do hope that she does
go, and has a wonderful time.

We have never met, but know who each other is, and I wouldn't want her to be
disappointed in anyway shape or form.

In the way of relief areas how has this changed, can you please explain the
relief areas for the dogs, so that we know exactly what is offered.

I appreciate it very much.  I look forward to your reply today.

Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646