[nagdu] Just one last FYI with Norwegian Cruise Lines with eitherthe NAGDU or GDF cruises

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Fri Jun 18 17:20:10 UTC 2010

Cheryl,
You are a compassionate person who happens to be self employed - nothing
wrong with that!  LOL!!

Your posts about cruising with a guide dog have been very interesting and
that's good you have a good working relationship with the cruise lines.
That's how the real change happens.  Keep it up!

Cheers,

Lyn and Landon