[nagdu] Just one last FYI with Norwegian Cruise Lines with either the NAGDU or GDF cruises

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 15:28:01 UTC 2010

I just got off the phone with Ms. Vasquez with NCL, and she is very
concerned with what Wendy went through in 2008.  Because even without the
liasons that they have in place now, and the other issues that was
happening.  Those accommodations at the time for Guide Dogs were in place.
That box should have not been there and that the staff should have never
told you that you shouldn't be there.

I have also offered NCL with the help of Ms. Vasquez that is there are
things that they are not familiar with to help anyone's concerns or to
improve there ships even more that they will welcome them and improve it.

We spoke about a good 45 minutes and Wendy, Ms. Vasquez would definitely
like to know when your cruise was and on what ship, and talk to you herself
if you like.

her phone no is on the e-mails that have been presented.  Again, they want
to help and will be working with me in the future. I mentioned that I am not
doing this just to get a sale. I put it in this order. I am a wife, mother,
member of the NFB, NAGDU, the travel and tourism division of the NFB,
graduate of the guide dog foundation, and then I am a travel agent.

So I hope people aren't out there thinking, she is only doing this to make
money. Well of course I want to make money, but I don't want to do it on
knowing that either my clients or even myself don't have access to the
proper places for us and our dogs in this matter.

Again, last time I am posting unless I have more information from NCL or any
other company that you or others may have issues with.

I am here to help as a sister to all of you in our fight for equality and
accessibility.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646