[nagdu] call for volunteers to help with NAGDU's exhibit hall table

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Sun Jun 27 18:59:03 UTC 2010

Hey!  I will work or rather I know right now that I can work Sunday from 3
to 5 p.m. in the Exhibit Hall and I know I can work from 8:30 to 10:30 in
the Exhibit Hall.  those are really the best times for me.  does this help
at all?

Margo and Arrow who wanted to be in a play today but Mama wouldn't let him