[nagdu] call for volunteers to help with NAGDU's exhibit hall table

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jun 21 02:53:04 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    I want to thank Sherrill O'Brien for her willingness to take on this
task. As someone who has been charged with coordinating exhibit hall tables
in the past, I know what a challenging chore this can be. For those of you
attending convention, this is a truly grass roots way you can get involved
in the work of the Association. Fund raising activities help NAGDU continue
its work and is an excellent networking opportunity for each of us. You just
never know who you will be talking to in the exhibit hall!
    I want every subscriber to these lists to know that the Board of NAGDU
is a very hard-working group of volunteers! As leaders, we want you to
follow our lead! Each of the members of the Board works countless hours each
year and piches in to staff the exhibit hall table. Please follow our lead
and give us two hours of your time while in Dallas. Anyone who has worked
our table knows how much fun we have and how fulfilling it is to volunteer!
    I look forward to seeing old friends and making a few new ones! I'll see
many of you in Dallas!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users