[nagdu] Dog food recommendations

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 28 17:53:00 UTC 2010

Hi Sherry.
I order food from a petfood store in New York City.  It's close enough to
where I live that the shipping isn't outrageous and doesn't take too long.
 I know pegfooddirect.com sells Canidae, though, along with lots of other
high-quality choices.

The store I use is called Whiskers, if you're interested.  They have
supplements and toys too, and the staff is knowledgeable and can answer
questions. Don't know if they handle orders nationally, though, to me,
it's all the same shipping 20 miles or 2000.
Tracy

> Tracy, where do you order the food from? My dog, of course, being a lab,
> will eat anything, but the dog food you mentioned sounds like a good
> choice.
> Sherri

>>> beginning. I'm wondering about other foods out there with better