[nagdu] Dog food recommendations

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 18:43:14 UTC 2010

Tracy,

Canidae is that other brand name I keep trying to remember!  I considered
that way back, too, and it is good stuff.  Can't remember why I chose
Wellness, then Evo (Inova makes that, I think).

With the recall of the Natural Balance whatever whatever formula, we're
considering a switch and I've been wracking my brains to remember the stuff
I already looked into and put on the approved list.

Thanks!

Tami Smith-Kinney