[nagdu] GDF grads at the NFB/NAGDU convention

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 29 18:34:02 UTC 2010

Yeah, in '08 I could see enough the white pup with his dark eyes to get
totally gooey over all that cute!  Since I got Mitzi at 7 months, I never
saw her in that phase of her life.  Adorable, yet sweet, young and
impressionable.  /lol/  By the time she arrived in my home, she had started
to develop her sense of self and independence, which made things interesting
at time.  /smile/  Then again, I wouldn't trade her for the world.

Tami Smith-Kinney