[nagdu] An O&M self teachig site

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Jun 30 13:24:37 UTC 2010

Leader's cane mobiligy program does not mean you are committed to
getting a dog either through them or at all. They want you to be
independent and happy in whatever form that takes.
Gail, if I were you, I'd sign up for that program in a heartbeat. You
have nothing to loose by going that route.
I'd also agree with Julie's suggestions with regard to excersize. Put on
some music and 15 to 30 minutes is all you need to get your blood
moving.