[nagdu] schedule for exhibit table

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Jun 30 21:23:28 UTC 2010

Hello all,

I've pasted the schedule below my signature.  Still a couple slots left, but
lots of willing folks will be working hard to help us raise funds and spread
the word about NAGDU, and get lots of yummy treats to dogs!
Sherrill

Schedule for NAGDU exhibit table 2010
Note:
A Star at the beginning of a line indicates we need a volunteer or two for
that shift, or that we could use  a volunteer in that shift to give someone
a break.  Thanks much for giving your time to your NAGDU table!
Sherrill

Sunday, July 4
9am-11am Toni Whaley and Gail Smith
11am-1pm Marsha Drenth and Julie Johnson
1pm-3pm Sherrill O’Brien and Deanna Lewis
3pm-5pm Margo Downey and Susan Jones

Monday, July 5
8:30am-11am Margo Downey and Julie McGinnity
11am-1pm Marion Gwizdala and Sherrill O’Brien
*1pm-3pm no one has signed up yet, but we’re confident (smile)
3pm-5pm Toni Whaley and Susan Jones

Tuesday, July 6
12-1:45pm Toni Whaley and Meghan Whalen

Wednesday, July 7
12-1:45pm Marion Gwizdala and Toni Whaley

Wednesday, July 7
*7pm-8:30pm Margo Downey and
8:30pm-10pm Marsha Drenth and Denise Valkema