[nagdu] tag silencer thingys

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Tue Mar 2 18:11:55 UTC 2010

Well, I know that lock smiths and places that sell keys have little plastic
covers which go around the key. They are different colors and shapes
designed to distinguish  one key from another. Perhaps these might fit over
your dogs tags and minimize the jingle jangle jingle

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.