[nagdu] tag silencer thingys

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Tue Mar 2 18:52:53 UTC 2010

At one store, I did see exactly what Albert's talking about, accept they
were shaped like bones.  I'm not sure what shape tag you have, though.  I've
also heard of people just taking a hair tie and wrapping it around the tags
into a bundle, but that's not so safe with multiple dogs in the house.
Kirby is micro chipped, and the microchip tag is made of a soft plastic.  I
just put that tag in between the two metal tags, and that solved the
problem.  They also make little canvas or nylon or something little things
that velcro over the tags.  Those are supposed to work well.

Hope something here helps,
Meghan