[nagdu] guide dogs

Michelle m-johnson at bigpond.com
Sat Mar 6 09:10:32 UTC 2010

Hi Jennifer,

I've never taken my dog to a friend's place overnight before, but I'm
assuming that so long as you've got the dog next to you, maybe on a tie-down
or just next to you or whatever, maybe it will sleep easier than if it
wasn't near you, because obviously you'd create a somewhat familiar
environment for your future dog. So I guess you don't have to worry about
your dog not sleeping, because as far as I know, so long as the dog can hear
or see you, it thinks thingsare still ok!

Just reassure the dog, pet it etc, and it'll be fine.

Michelle