[nagdu] guide dogs

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Sun Mar 7 04:39:55 UTC 2010

Hi,
My dogs sleep overnight in a few places and there is absolutely no changes
in him at all.

At my parents' house, I keep Landon on leash or tiedown because he will want
to "invite" their elderly cat to play or eat her food. Also, there's lots of
little cat toys around and Landon would shred them.  Last year, I spent
several days at my parents' place recovering from foot surgery.  I could not
work Landon at all.  He stayed on tiedown near me and got several walks by
my Mom!

I have stayed in hotel rooms at conventions and Landon was fine. We spent
three weeks in Vermont last fall and Landon was fine.

What matters is that you try to keep to your dog's schedule for feeding and
relieving and exercise.  During conventions, it is good to take a break or
two during the hectic daily schedule.  I relax on my bed and Landon chews
his bone that I always bring for him - a NylaKnot.

If you are comfortable, the dog will be comfortable. If you are stressed
out, so will the dog. Relax, see to the dog's needs, and have fun.

Lyn and Landon