[nagdu] But so and so lets me pet their dog!

Jennifer L Finley jenniferfinley at embarqmail.com
Sun Mar 7 22:01:36 UTC 2010

Hi Chasady my name is Jennifer.  I don't have my guide dog yet, but it
sounds like you are going through a lot of the same things that I am going
through.  My parents are not thrilled about the guide dog idea.  I have a
fealing that I am going to have to dill with the same things.  I know that
when I try to explain the guide dog thing to my parents, they don't
understand.