[nagdu] But so and so lets me pet their dog!

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Mon Mar 8 14:57:48 UTC 2010

This is sort of how I opperate when I'm just tired of dealing with it.
There are days I just don't have the energy to have the "don't pet my dog"
talk.  I'll say something if they've asked and I've said no, or if it's a
situation where it could be unsafe for us...or if I have energy.

I've taught my dogs to ignore attention from others, though.

Meghan