[nagdu] always taking the dog was guide dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Tue Mar 9 00:24:35 UTC 2010

Well, a party town does require a party dog, I guess. /grin/  I'm getting to
the point where I should have enough energy and freedom from pain -- and
maybe even enough spare change -- to go out and enjoy some of the cool city
stuff.  Farmers markets, parades, hikes and bides, stuff like that.  I think
Mitzi will have a lot of fun, too, which is great because otherwise most of
the stuff I want to do would be heinously stressful.  In crowds of happy
springtime Portlanders (we all pop up like brightly colored mushrooms when
the sun shines!), her happy hussy mode will serve us both well.  /grin/
Don't know if I'll get to camping this year, but day trips are on the
schedule!

Tami Smith-Kinney