[nagdu] New Account

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Mar 9 13:46:58 UTC 2010

Dear All,
    In an effort to better organize my work and my life, I have changed the email address through which I am subscribed to the NAGDU list. Furthermore, I would appreciate it if all NFB/NAGDU related email messages are sent via this account. Your cooperation will help me better serve you and assist me in maintaining and organizing my personal and professional routines. All NFB/NAGDU business should be directed to either

Blind411 at Verizon.net
or
President @NFB-NAGDU.ORG

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind