[nagdu] always taking the dog was guide dogs

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Wed Mar 10 19:31:37 UTC 2010

Wow, Rox!  That's amazing what you teach your dogs.  It makes alot of sense
as well. I know that regular service dogs don't get the same kind of "down
time" as a regular guide dog does.  I like how you are able to have two
service dogs so they can "spell" each other and they both get adequate rest
and down time.

I like how your dog can help you at the office! (grin!)  Wish I could teach
Landon to do the laundry!! LOL  I do wish I could teach Landon to alert me
to someone at my front door - I don't hear people at my door when I'm in my
bedroom on the computer.

Take care,

Lyn and Landon