[nagdu] guide dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 11 04:55:11 UTC 2010

AnnaLisa,

Okay, I have to admit it!  I am a total sucker for golden flirts!  It's that
coat!  And that tail!  I don't have to see the eyes, even.  That golden
retriever tail, with the silver/white glow of the undercoat, gets me every
time!

I still say the come-hither eyes go to the poodle!  She can suck people in
from behind with those eyes!

But that slow golden retriever tail wag does it all.  Melts the brain and
induces a deep hypnotic trance.  Yes!  I *will* come hither!

/lol/  Then the golden retriever looks at you with those eyes and it's
really all over.  Seriously, I can't see th eeys in a dark red golden, but
they still just do me in.

I dunno.  I still have days when I think a rabid-looking, mutt ugly, scurvy
cur would be a good idea.  But I've gotten a little hooked on hearing and
sorta seeing people fall victim to the come hither.  Yes!  They are willing
slaves.  If I can't have any of my own, I guess I'll enjoy the ones my dog
owns.  /lol/

Tami Smith-Kinney