[nagdu] Amount of walking was BOOK ON SELF-DEFENSE

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Fri Mar 12 00:03:47 UTC 2010

Sounds good. I'm starting to do a little yoga now as well as walking. Now
that the snow is gone I hope to get out on my tandem. I now have found two
pilots who are willing to learn but haven't ridden with either. If they work
out it will be great because they live in my neighborhood. I'm with you
though there's nothing like a long exploratory walk to stimulate the mind.
Especially if it's intentional.