[nagdu] always taking the dog was guide dogs

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 14:31:57 UTC 2010

Wayne,

Both my retired Border Collie and Laveau, my Doberman guide love to
"decorate" with clothing.  They usually do it when I leave them home.
They take clothes and shoes into the front room, make a nest with them
and wait for me to come home.

I use specialized amplified headphones and once, when I was gone,
Laveau unplugged them from my Mac and put them in her little nest.

My goldens don't take clothes, although my brilliant golden, Mill'E-
Max recently taught herself how to open my nightstand drawer.  She
stole my clicker and treat pouch, then ate the last bit of a bag of
jelly beans.  See, I told her she couldn't eat stuff off the floor
unless I cued her to "hoover."  However I did not tell her she
couldn't eat things out of my dresser.  Now nothing is safe and she is
going to begin taking my iPhone which she has just figured out how to
make talk and light up by tapping with her nose.
Oh how I love the clicker trained dog! so smart, so willing to do
manipulate their environment.

I need a lock for my dresser now!

  Rox and the Kitchen Bitches
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"It's wildly irritating to have invented something as revolutionary as
sarcasm, only to have it abused by amateurs." -- Christopher Moore
pawpower4me at gmail.com

Windows Live Only: Brisomania at hotmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl Yahoo: lillebriss