[nagdu] always taking the dog was guide dogs

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Sun Mar 14 12:34:29 UTC 2010

I think part of it is, as gross as it sounds, your dirty clothes smell like
you.  She adores you, and by taking your clothes, she's got a little piece
of you.

I have one pet dog who is astronomically better behaved when I go out of
town if I leave one of my unwashed t-shirts in his crate for him to curl up
in at the petsitter's house.