[nagdu] presentation about blindness

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Thu Mar 18 23:24:25 UTC 2010

I think you've said that well, Julie.  I get alot of the same thing - people
think I'm the "dummy" just along for the ride! LOL!

I also get, "Oh, he must be your best friend."  As if I'm all lonely living
in a dark world. I respond with, "Well, he's my best CANINE friend to go
with all my human ones!"

Lyn and Landon