[nagdu] Service Animal Relief Areas for Southwest Airlines

Peter Donahue pdonahue1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 19 17:44:37 UTC 2010

Hello Cheryl and listers,

Can you gather this information for airports not served by Southwest
Airlines. Let me crank it up further by suggesting that you include General
Aviation Facilities located at these airports. Many of them have designated
terminals or tarmacs where charter and private aircraft arrive and depart
from.Speaking of we now have two, possibly three offers from air charter
companies and one private pilot to fly Mary and I to Dallas and home this
summer enabling us to not having to fly on the Southwest flying bus or,
"Dogging" it to convention and home (Taking a Greyhound Bus.)We take the bus
when necessary but if we can avoid it all the better; particularly in the
middle of a Texas summer.

Peter Donahue