[nagdu] HELP!!! LIVID DOG HANDLER!!

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Sun Mar 21 04:24:58 UTC 2010

Since you weren't there when she did it, there's nothing you can do other
than doing your best to make sure she isn't in a situation where that can
happen again.  Next time you're in the bath, put her on tiedown, or close
her in the bathroom with you.

I know it's frustrating, but it was only a lunch bag, and it can be
replaced.

I hope you're feeling a little better now.  Take care and go for a nice walk
to remember why you appreciate your girl so much.

Meghan