[nagdu] HELP!!! LIVID DOG HANDLER!!

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Mar 21 16:06:42 UTC 2010

It is also our responsibility as part of the team to lead not into
temptation but to deliver from distraction. For all the wonderful freedoms
these beasts bring to our lives,and despite all the investment of time,
dollars and energy which goes into their training, they are dogs at the end
of the day. I am harkened to recall that you can take the boy out of
Brooklyn but you can't take the Brooklyn out of the boy here. If we do not
as handlers properly stow all garbage, paper goods, shoes and any other like
desirable chewable tid bits are we not ourselves setting our guides up for
failure or at best setting ourselves up for frustration and anger over a
this or that being chewed on. if only we had taken the time to put them
safely away or out of reach of that always ever inquisitive nose and tongue
looking for something to pass the time with?

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.