[nagdu] HELP!!! LIVID DOG HANDLER!!

sarah baebler wolvessarah at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 21 15:47:56 UTC 2010

I agree.  Dogs are dogs and guides are dogs when they're out of harness, and occasionally when in harness.  Don't be mad at the dog she probably doesn't even know why your mad or not touching or petting her.  After a few minutes they don't even know it happened little own finding something that smelled and tasted good was bad.
Sarah