[nagdu] What do you do when you're angry with your dog?

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Mon Mar 22 03:05:11 UTC 2010

I have the same problem with the dog not coming. I get angry. My dog gets 2
chances. If she doesn't come, i find her, put the leash on her, and we do a
bunch of obedience exercises with her using clicker training and then i
release her.If i'm in a hurry, i tell her in a firm voice "you come when
you're called!!!!"